How is Crust Bakery dealing with the COVID-19 global pandemic?
The health and safety of our staff and our customers is extremely important to us, and we have worked hard to come up with proactive, long-term solutions to cope with this pandemic.
These ongoing policies and systems allow us to operate our bakery safely, and provides our staff and you, our customers with a clean, safe environment.
We have implemented the following policies and procedures:
- our Kitchen and Front staff sanitzes all high-touch surfaces EVERY 90 MINUTES.
- all our staff must pass a daily health check, AND take their temperature before starting their shift
- social distancing floor decals (6ft/ 2m), inside and out
- installation of plexiglass sneeze barriers
- a policy of only 2 customers in the shop at a time
- online ordering via our ordering app, providing contactless pick-up,
- we are providing optional delivery of online orders within a 10km radius from the bakery
- sanitizer stations throughout the bakery, for staff and customers to use on their way in and out of our shop
- all our staff must wear masks when inside the bakery
- changes to our staffing schedules, to encourage active social distancing
- encouraging customers to use contactless payment methods.