How is Crust Bakery dealing with the COVID - 19 global pandemic?
The health and safety of our staff and our customers are important to us, and we have worked hard to come up with proactive and long term solutions that will allow us to operate, and to provider staff and our customers with a clean, safe environment.
We have implemented the following policies and procedures:
- social distancing floor decals (6ft/ 2m), inside and out
- installation of plexiglass sneeze barriers
- a policy of only 2 customers in the shop at a time
- online ordering, providing contactless pick-up, and/ or delivery
- sanitizer stations throughout the bakery, for customers to use on their way in and out of our shop
- encouraging our staff to wear disposable masks and gloves
- regular sanitizing of any and all touch surfaces, including debit machines and serving utensils
- changes to our staffing schedules, to encourage active social distancing
- encouraging contactless payments