How is Crust Bakery dealing with the COVID - 19 global pandemic?
The health and safety of our staff and our customers is extremely important to us, and we have worked hard to come up with proactive, long-term solutions to this pandemic.
These new systems will allow us to operate our bakery safely, and provide our staff and our customers with a clean, safe environment.
We have implemented the following policies and procedures:
- social distancing floor decals (6ft/ 2m), inside and out
- installation of plexiglass sneeze barriers
- a policy of only 2 customers in the shop at a time
- online ordering via our new app, providing contactless pick-up,
- optional delivery of online orders within a 10km radius from the bakery
- sanitizer stations throughout the bakery, for staff and customers to use on their way in and out of our shop
- encouraging (but not enforcing) our staff to wear disposable masks and gloves
- regular sanitizing of any and all touch surfaces, including debit machines and serving utensils
- changes to our staffing schedules, to encourage active social distancing
- encouraging customers to use contactless payments